FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5881 Discussions

Altera PLL reconfig - Simulation problem

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am trying to simulate a PLL with a one reconfiguration module. With Quartus and ModelSim I can compile all the system (with the PLL and the reconfiguration module among others) perfectly without any errors. But when I try simulate the system completely ModelSim return this error: 

# Loading work.pll_controller(funcional)# Loading work.pll_reconfig(rtl)# ** Warning: (vsim-3473) Component instance "pll_reconfig_inst : altera_pll_reconfig_top" is not bound.# Time: 0 ps Iteration: 0 Instance: /vpg/PLL_RECONFIG0 File: C:/DVI_14/PLL_RECONFIG_sim/PLL_RECONFIG.vhd# Loading altera_lnsim.altera_lnsim_components# Loading work.pll_pxl(rtl)# Loading sv_std.std# Loading altera_lnsim.altera_lnsim_functions# Loading altera_lnsim.altera_pll# Loading altera_lnsim.dps_extra_kick# Loading altera_lnsim.dprio_init# Loading altera_lnsim.altera_pll_dps_lcell_comb# Loading altera_lnsim.altera_arriav_pll# ** Error: (vsim-3033) /build/swbuild/SJ/nightly/17.1std/590/l64/work/modelsim/eda/sim_lib/altera_lnsim.sv(24438): Instantiation of 'arriav_ffpll_reconfig' failed. The design unit was not found.# Time: 0 ps Iteration: 0 Instance: /vpg/PLL_PXL0/pll_pxl_altera_pll_altera_pll_i_640/genblk2/genblk2/arriav_pll File: /build/swbuild/SJ/nightly/17.1std/590/l64/work/modelsim/eda/sim_lib/altera_lnsim.sv# Searched libraries:# C:/DVI_14/simulation/modelsim/rtl_work# Loading work.resolution_gen(funcional)# Loading work.vga_gen(funcional)# Error loading design 

Someone knows what can occur? 

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
0 Replies