FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

Are there any extra support needed to apply Optane Persistent Memory to Stratix 10 DX FPGA?

FPGAXiaoBai
Beginner

Hello,

I want to apply Optane Persistent Memory to Stratix 10 DX 2100 FPGA. Are there any extra support needed for this except for the board itself? For example, should I contact for availability and customization (e.g. to install some specific hardware module on the board) before I buy the board? Are there any software toolkit like specific SDK, IP (including DDR-T IP) should I buy?

Besides, I found that "For access to the DDR-T Memory Controller IP User Guide, contact My Intel support" in this documentation. Where can I contact "My Intel" support?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, FPGAXiaoBai.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your ticket regarding a possible PMEM implementation, and I will be reviewing this with you.

With this involving FPGA components, I will move your thread to this particular community section so the dedicated team can assist you with this.

One of my colleagues will contact you soon.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hello and Good Day,

I think you need the access to the DDR-T IP.

You need to have a license in order to use the IP.

I can help you to process the license request.

But I need some information from you first.

We will have the discussion regarding the process through the email or private message.

Thanks.

Adzim

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos