FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

Cyclone V GTX PCS errors while compiling the Cyclone V Traceive Native PHY v14.0

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I get the following errors while compiling the Cyclone V Transceiver Native PHY v14.0: 

(2 times this) Error: Standard TX PCS parameter 'hd_pcs8g_digi_tx_ctrl_plane_bonding_consumption' is set to an illegal value of 'bundled_slave_above' on node 'AID_800MbpsWrapper:C_Wrapper|AID_800MbpsCtrl:C_800MbpsCtrl|altera_xcvr_native_av:aid_800mbpsctrl_inst|av_xcvr_native:gen_native_inst.av_xcvr_native_insts[0].gen_bonded_group_native.av_xcvr_native_inst|av_pcs:inst_av_pcs|av_pcs_ch:ch[1].inst_av_pcs_ch|av_hssi_8g_tx_pcs_rbc:inst_av_hssi_8g_tx_pcs|wys'. 

Info: "individual" is a legal value 

(2 times this) Error: Standard TX PCS parameter 'hd_pcs8g_digi_tx_ctrl_plane_bonding_consumption' is set to an illegal value of 'bundled_master' on node 'AID_800MbpsWrapper:C_Wrapper|AID_800MbpsCtrl:C_800MbpsCtrl|altera_xcvr_native_av:aid_800mbpsctrl_inst|av_xcvr_native:gen_native_inst.av_xcvr_native_insts[0].gen_bonded_group_native.av_xcvr_native_inst|av_pcs:inst_av_pcs|av_pcs_ch:ch[0].inst_av_pcs_ch|av_hssi_8g_tx_pcs_rbc:inst_av_hssi_8g_tx_pcs|wys'. 

Info: "individual" is a legal value 

I use 2 full duplex GTX PMA+PCS transceivers (2TX, 2RX) and I get 2 times each error probably for each of my 2 TX lines. They are configured as Gigabit Ethernet for PCS, and I've just reduced the PMA clock to 800Mbps (external REFCLK mapped to a global network xN mode)
0 Kudos
0 Replies