FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Exteranl memory QDRII

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all Altera members!:) 

I use the megafunction QDRII + and SRAM. At initialization there is a problem. The Pin Local_init_done is held at zero. At the same time, the local_cal_fail pin rises to logical 1:confused:. At the same time, the PLL is locked, the frequencies go to the output. When creating a project, I used standard TCL scripts for Assigments and for Timings. From the point of view of iron - everything is connected correctly. Maybe someone has a solution. Read and write it does not work. But before the pin local_cal_fail is approved, the output of avalon is incomprehensible to me data. Help please with this question:(. I am using device: "Stratix III EP3SE110F780I3", and QDR memory:"CY7C15632KV18-400BZXI". Thank you in advance. http://s1.radikale.ru/uploads/2017/9/20/1e6d88f1b9c3079875d68a1b7c0c1a39-full.png
0 Kudos
0 Replies