FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6352 Discussions

FPGA MAX 10 Termination

Jonathan_Z1
Beginner

I am looking for what the termination finish of 10M50DAF484I7P this is a MAX 10 FPGA part?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Can you explain more on 'termination finish' of that device. Yes, they are Max 10 FPGA. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Z1
Beginner

Hello Amin,

I am looking for the board termination finish. If this FPGA solders on to anything, what is the material composition of the metal? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Is all your questions answered? I will need to close this case in 3 days if there is no further inquiry from you.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Z1
Beginner

Hello Amin, 

The link you sent me lead me to a document that I was not able to open. Is there any way you could provide a link to the data sheet that is not in .xml format? 

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I apologize I am unable to provide that since all of our documents about material declaration come will come in that format. Thus, I'd advise you to use app that can open .xml file.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos