FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

How to get the Synopsys simulation library(eda/sim_lib/synopsys) for vcs simulation?

BHwan3
Beginner

I was using de10-nano board for leaning SoC FPGA.

Nowadays, I am trying to FPGA to SDRAM access and will simulate my design by using VCS (Synopsys). However I can not simulation my design, because I don't have synopsys simulation library files.

how can I get the library files for hps block simulation on VCS?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MuhammadAr_U_Intel
You can use Quartus to generate the compiled simulation models for VCS and then import them in VCS simulator. Refer to user guide below. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/documentation/gtt1529956823942.html#mwh14099606... Alternatively look for auto-generated simulation script along with the IP simulation files, running the script will re-compile the libraries needed to bring up the IP simulation along with compiling IP files, you can reference the script to create your custom script.. Thanks, Arslan