cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TFisc4
Novice

IEEE 1735 Encryption Public Key

Hello,

I would like to have a public key to encrypt my IP as described here: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_intro_to_megafunction...

Regards,

--

Thierry

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Hi,

Are you using the Intel Quartus Prime software to encrypt the file or third party software?

Thanks

TFisc4
Novice

I would like to encrypt a design in order to deliver it to a third party without releaving the sources.

Indeed I heard that there was a Quartus executable to perform the encryption, but first step is obtaining the public key isn't it?

Best regards,

Hi, If you are using the Intel Quartus Prime software to perform the encryption, public key is not required. If you are using a third party tool to perform encryption for files that will be compiled in the Intel Quartus Prime software, you will need a public key. Please confirm the tools used to encrypt the source file. Thanks.
TFisc4
Novice

Hi,

OK, so I will use the Quartus Prime Software, however I could not find guide or application notes explaining how to do it.

With the encrypted IP, the third party will still be able to perform simulation ?

Best regards.

Hi, May I know if you have any updates? Thanks.

Hi,

You may check the usage using encrypt_1735 --help

For simulation, use the --simulation option

Thanks.