FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

How to recalibration transceiver's PMA?

ZC0001
Beginner

Hi,all

I now try to recalibration the pma of transceiver of Cyclone 10Gx Device according the steps described in the UG-20070. But after I write 0x2 to address 0x0[7:0], the reconfig_waitrequest signal is always high in modelsim while the correct state shoule be low.

Looking forward your help.​

Best Regards.2020-06-22_173903.jpg

2020-06-22_173949.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the C10GX XCVR recalibration. As I understand it, after you write 0x2 to address 0x0 to request for the AVMM bus access, the waitrequest signal seems stuck at High in Modelsim simulation. Just would like to check with you if you have had a chance to try reading register 0x281[2] to see if the value return 0? Just to narrow down if it is waitrequest signal bug in simulation.

Alternatively, you may proceed to perform the user recalibration some time after requesting for AVMM bus access to see if calibration can be kicked start. Again, just to narrow down if it is waitrequest signal bug in simulation.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
ZC0001
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your help.I have solved this problem. 

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos