FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6359 Discussions

I am looking for IP core which implements Matrix multiplication, fixed point. My target FPGA device is cyclone V.

DKras4
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

​Hi,

As I understand it, you are inquiring for IP which could implement matrix multiplication fixed point for CV devices. As I search through the IP list, sorry as there is not specific IP for this. You might need to code the module using user logic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
DKras4
Beginner

Hello,

I already understand that I should write this module by myself.

To write module for fix point number mathematics I should use specific Library that support this calculations.

Could you help me to find this library that supported in CYCLONE 5 and PRIME STANDARD edition of QUARTUS.

Thanks

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee
Hi, Would you mind to further elaborate which specific library that you are looking for? For your information, you can also try to look into the IP Catalog -> Basic Functions -> Arithmetic to see if can find any existing IP which might be helpful for you to code your module. Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you. Best regards, Chee Pin
0 Kudos