FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

Intel C10GX transceiver with two lane(channel) configuration

Pratyaksh
Beginner

I am planning to use Intel C10GX transceiver where I need to use two channels of transceiver. And these lanes are going to be connected with USB type C port. Right now only one lane is going to be used at a time & other one will be in floating state(not used). But later on I am planning to use both.

I have configured native phy, reset controller & fpll accordingly. I have also attached .zip which contains .ip files.

Will this configurations works well for above scenario?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi Pratyaksh,

I have gone through the IP's (Native PHY, Reset Controller & fpll). It looks fine and further depends how you are going to use it and connected externally.

And I would suggest configure it for 1-lane only as you are going to use 1-lane. Change the configuration later when you plan to use.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues while integration.

Thank you

Kshitij Goel

0 Kudos
Kshitij_Intel
Employee

Hi Pratyaksh,

As We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos