FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

Intel R-Tile PCIe DMA

anubhav_narayan
Beginner

Hi!

I am trying to implement a DMA with the Intel R-Tile and the IP available with the Quartus software are for Gen5 2x8 Configuration. We are developing a system with Gen5 1x16 spec with a DMA. Is there an IP for this spec (in planning)?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Anubhav,

Thank you for reaching out.

Just to let you know that Intel has received your support request and currently we are confirming the details with our internal team.

I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

0 Kudos
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Anubhav,

Good day.

Thank you for your patience.

Yes, you are correct. The current available mode for Gen 5 R-tile is 2x8 configuration.

The right IP for this spec is MCDMA IP.

Based on our internal information, the R-tile Gen5 1x16 support for MCMDA IP is still being evaluated, at the moment the current target is for Quartus 23.4 release (estimation by end of year, this timeline might change depending on the testing result and progress.).

Hope this answers your question.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

0 Kudos
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Anubhav,

Good day.

I wish to follow up with you about this Case.

Hope my previous reply answers your question.

Do you still have further inquiries on this case?

If there is no further inquiries, I will transition this thread to community support. 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

0 Kudos
ZH_Intel
Employee

Hi Anubhav,

Good day.

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. Since there is no further inquiries, this thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ZulsyafiqH_Intel

0 Kudos
anubhav_narayan
Beginner

Thanks @ZH_Intel ,

There are no further inquiries on this thread.

0 Kudos