FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5744 Discussions

No simulation model option when generating 1-Port ROM IP

torquay_mark
Beginner

I've spent my morning trying to simulate a very simple 1-port ROM in my design. I have done this before using the Quartus IP generator's Simulation model. Unfortunately the option to include this model in the output is no longer there.

I think the problem is that I have a new laptop and the new installation of Quartus 17.0 is calling up the Megawizard rather than Qsys to generate the IP for me? I have no idea how to fix this and am now going round in circles

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Are you using Lite/Standard or Pro?  Can you show screenshots of what you're doing and what's not working correctly?  It's not entirely clear what the problem is here.

#iwork4intel

RichardTanSY_Intel

Which devices are you using? It may be due to older devices being selected that it calling up the Megawizard.