FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5914 Discussions

PCIe RAS DES Features Enabling

LAH20
Employee

Hello ,

I would like to know how to enable the Synopsys RAS DES Features of the R-tile Hard IP for the Agilex FPGA and also how to access these registers. I have gone through the ug20316.pdf document and could not find any information regarding this. 

Thanks!

Any insight would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

This information is not available as R-tile document is not yet officially released.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

LAH20
Employee

Hello ,

Do you know when this document would be available?

Thanks!

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

I am afraid that I cannot share the product release timeline in the public. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Since we have communicated internally and there is no other questions, this thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Best regards,

KhaiY