FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

When I generate the CIC filter, Quartus does not generate the CIC compensation coefficients. Has this function been removed?

EDavi21
Beginner

I am using Quartus Prime 18.1.0 Lite edition.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to compensation coefficients generation from CIC filter. To ensure we are on the same page, would you mind to further elaborate on the specific file that you are expecting? As I look into the user guide, seems like I am unable to find specific information on compensation coefficients generation apart from FIR Filter Compensation Coefficients.

Just would like to check with you if you are able to generate the file previously with other Quartus version?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
EDavi21
Beginner

@cheepinc_Intel​ , Thank you for your reply! I was actually referring to the FIR Filter Compensation Coefficients, for my generated CIC. This is my first time working with Quartus IP, so no. However, I was able to generate the files by clicking "Example Design" which I tried by happenstance after posting this question.

Thank you

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Thanks lot for your update. Glad to hear that you are now able to generate the file.

Thank you.

0 Kudos