Please check the below solution link for 32 bit Quartus software installer,
You also check the standalone programmer for Q14.0 "Quartus II Programmer and Tools" from link below(please confirm it at your end),
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please check the below link for Q14.0 web edition,
you can check the lower 14.0 Quartus versions & standalone programmers for 32 bit support as per your device compatibility.
BTW which device are you using?
Hi Vicky, I tried the link that you provide, It's for 64 Bit.
The reason why i need version 14 and above is because i am using MAX 10 FPGA where only version 14 and above able to support
If you see in description, it is mentioned that, To use the MAX 10 FPGA device family, you must install the 14.0.2. update. The update is available on the Updates tab.
For web edition:
For subscription edition:
Please let me know if this has helped to resolve your issue.
"Hi Vicky, I tried the link that you provide, It's for 64 Bit.
The reason why i need version 14 and above is because i am using MAX 10 FPGA where only version 14 and above able to support" - - - - - -
- On Altera's info page: https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/download/os-support.html From the table footnotes. I highlighted a couple of items. starting with acds v14.0, intel fpga software only supports 64 bit versions of the os listed in table 1, unless specified.
- The 32 bit library files are required to run the software on Linux* 64 bit platforms.
- Windows 8.0 only.
- Both 32 bit and 64 bit are supported.
- Only KDE desktop manager is supported.
- 32-bit standalone programmer is only supported in standard edition.
So in your case MAX 10 device only available in Q14.0 onward versions so you need to use 64 bit operating system to use MAX10 devices
Alternatively if you use Quartus Standard Edition (PAID version) of the tools it appears a 32 bit version of the standalone programmer tool is supported.
Please help me to close this case.
Thanks for the patience & cooperation.