FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5988 Discussions

Where old IP user guides can be found?

SFava
Novice

Hello there,

I am porting an old project from Quartus 12.1 to Quartus 18.1.

In such project it was instantiated a "Triple-Speed Ethernet" core.

As it went through many changes during last years I have to manually instantiate it in the Quartus 18.1 project (auto-upgrade was unsuccessful).

Where can I find the "Triple-Speed Ethernet" core user guide for the version 12.1?

In general is there a dedicated database to retrieve all the user guide versions for a specific IntelFPGA IP?

Regards,

Samuele Favazza

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel
Hi Samuele Favazza, The v12.1 was too old, and I can't find the document as well. The link below (section C) provide the link for the user guide of TSE IP Core for v16.0, v15.1 and v15.0. https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_ethernet.pdf Regards -SK
SFava
Novice

Thank you SK for your quick answer.

For the record, I found a quite helpful chapter in the last TSE documentation: 7.5 Migrating From Old to New User Interface For Existing Designs

That was enough for a successful upgrade.

Regards,

Samuele Favazza