FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6356 Discussions

arria 10 part number "10ax115s2f45i1sg" DDR4 issue

APPU_appu
New Contributor I

Hii @AdzimZM_Intel 

@@AdzimZM_Intel

we are using  arria 10 part number "10ax115s2f45i1sg" we are generated the DDR4 EMIF example and generated .sof with this example project, using board test system we are trying program.

after programing BTS is giving error like " The production ID 0x00810014 of this SOF is not matched with this BTS GUI. Expected production ID is 0x0000ACC9 "... how to fix this issue or any other DDR4 EMIF example projects for this arria 10 part number or any other solution for the verification of DDR4 errors?

Thanks and regards

Appu 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Appu,

I don't think that the example design can work in the BTS.

But what you can do is to run the EMIF Debug Toolkit to view the calibration process.

You can refer to Arria 10 Design Example User Guide.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-20118.pdf

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos
APPU_appu
New Contributor I

@AdzimZM_Intel 

Hii Adzim,

we refered that only and we created the project with that only we are getting the error like this    " The production ID 0x00810014 of this SOF is not matched with this BTS GUI. Expected production ID is 0x0000ACC9 ". So i asked the question we want know calibration pass/fail and we want to run same .sof to run the BTS... is there any other solution for that

Thanks

Appu

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Appu,

You cannot run the sof file from the example design on BTS.

In order to see if the memory, IP and board are working, you can create an example design to test it out.

The Quartus has the EMIF Debug Toolkit to for debugging purpose on memory side.

From the EMIF Debug Toolkit, you can generate the calibration report.

Please refer to the video guide below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEcunXRTrs

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Appu,

Do you have any update on this topic?

Thanks,

Adzim

AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos