FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6352 Discussions

how could i get the serialLite II example and specail license right now?

User1589943631307909

Greetings,

i tried to simulate the serialLite II example project from "SerialLite_II_Design_Example_4_lanes_10Gbps_Arria10_Devkit.pdf", but how could i get that special license right now? the contact email in this PDF is still "SLII@altera.com". so what is the effective email right now? or how could i get Arria10 serialLite II IP license?

I will happy to know if there are any pointers on how to solve this issue, THX.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to SL II licensing. For your information, generally the license would be handled by Sales team. Would you mind to further engage with your local sales for license related matters. By the way, just wonder if you have had a chance to explore into SLIII IP where it can generate example design directly from IP.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos