FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5890 Discussions

missing design example from design store

Rk_Athram
New Contributor I

Hi I am trying to implement manual DFE parameters using RTL,

for reference design i have gone through below link 

https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-Wiki/Arria10-Transceiver-PHY-Basic-Design-Examples/ta-p/735196

but 

Arria 10 Native PHY design example showing converged DFE tap values reading steps

the link is broken, please share the downloadable link .

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you are looking for a A10 example design on reading the DFE tap previously from wiki. For your information, I am not sure why the link is broken. However, I am attaching a local copy which I previously download from wiki for your reference to see if it is helpful.

Please let me know if there is nay concern. Thank you.

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.