FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5918 Discussions

Arria 10 gx remote upgrade generic flash access using flash epcql1024 for board part no 10AX115S2F45

APPU_appu
New Contributor I
Can any explain or give example design for Arria 10 gx remote upgrade generic flash access using flash epcql1024 for board part no 10AX115S2F45
0 Kudos
1 Solution
9 Replies
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Based on my understanding, you are requesting for reference design for Generic Serial Flash IP. You may refer to https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/18.0.0/Standard/generic-serial-flash-interface-intel-fpga-ip-core-reference-design/ and migrate it to Arria 10 device.

0 Kudos
APPU_appu
New Contributor I

Hii  @JohnT_Intel 

Thanks,

1.can u please explain me how to main.c code should be for nios booting. we are trying to boot but we not able to boot. can u explain me how to write that one.

2.how to configure the uart remote terminal/ remote terminal

0 Kudos
APPU_appu
New Contributor I

Hi @JohnT_Intel 

In this design there are using Ethernet IP but  we want use uart in our design. So can give the example design with Uart IP. i reffered all the design whatever you given below link but we are not able to upgrade the flash.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
APPU_appu
New Contributor I

Hii @JohnT_Intel 

Thank we are able print in nios II BTS, but in remote upgradation : sending .rpd file in the uart terminal is not happening. Can you give me some solution for how to flash the epcql1024 with uart terminal(without using Quartus tool I want flash the arria 10 device). 

below i attached my project can give me solution.

0 Kudos
APPU_appu
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

May I know what is the issue that you are facing based on the UART interface? Have you tried SignalTap the internal signal to check if what is happening?

0 Kudos