FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5921 Discussions

DE0-Nano with Control Panel doesen`t work

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi.I´m new in the Forum and also new in using a FPGA. For my study I will program the DE0-Nano Board.But I started with some problems.I go step by step throw the manual wich comes with the CD. But when I try to connect the Control Panel it doesn´t work.First he told me Quartus is not installed.This Problem i fixed. But now,when the connection to the Board loads and the bar is at 34% its interrupt and say "Failed to connect FPGA Board". http://www.bilderload.com/bild/197292/connectionfailedw2dgm.jpg (http://www.bilderload.com) What is the problem.For me its looked like the board interrupt the connection because a time runs?? I hope somebody can help me.I promise it´s not the last question in the next weeks I think the are other problems during the project. I hope there are not some much mistakes in the text because English is not my native language, I´m from Germany. Thx Stefan

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I´m working with Win 7 64bit 

I use Quartus II 11.1sp2 Web Edition (32-Bit) 

and Nios II 11.1sp2 Software Build Tools for Eclipse
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The same happened with me. I loaded sof file using quartus II. After that, Control Panel works properly.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have loaded the .sof File with quartus II->programmer Befor nothing worked after the the bar runs but suddenly interrupted and i don`t know why.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I searched in older posts,but everybody fixed the problem when the loaded the sof file manual. 

But that does not work. Have anybody a other idea???
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

SO everybody with the same Problem.I solved it when I reinstall the Quartus Software from the CD.I load the sof file manual and execute the Control Panel. 

So I think the was something wrong with the installation.
0 Kudos