FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

FLASH_LOADER.qpf not found in I2C_RSU

RVadl2
Novice

Please provide us 10M08 Source code in I2C Remote System Update Example in the following website

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/15.1.0/Standard/i2c-remote-system-update-example/

When extracted from i2c_rsu.par, I have Max10_FLASH.qsys file and not the FLASH_LOADER.qpf file.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Apologize that we only provide that source file. Can you please change the device part number in the design and recompile?

0 Kudos
RVadl2
Novice

Hi,

But the User guide 151 says Flash_loader.qpf should be available in I2C_SLAVE folder when i2c_rsu is extracted.

RVadl2_1-1625216578246.png

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Yes, i am able to see that file when i open with Quartus. Probably you can try again? May i know which quartus version you used to open the .par file?

0 Kudos
RVadl2
Novice

Hi,

I am seeing only the MAX10_FLASH.qsys in the I2C_SLAVE folder. I am using the Quartus version 18.1 and I opened the i2c_rsu.par from the below link 

https://fpgacloud.intel.com/devstore/platform/17.1std.1/Standard/i2c-remote-system-update-example/

I also put what I am seeing in the below link. If you have a different file can you share it here. Thanks for the support.

RVadl2_0-1625217993083.png

0 Kudos
RVadl2
Novice

HI,

@YuanLi_S_Intel  Can you share the Flash_loader.qpf here. It would be very helpful to me.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos
RVadl2
Novice

Hi,

I have only the Max10_Flash.qsys file and it is not entire thing. I have the Master part and am waiting for the Flash_loader.qpf slave code to learn about the registers implemented in it.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos
damonzhu
Beginner

Hi,

Has your problem been solved? How to find the Max10_FLASH.qsys file? Can you share it with me? Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Damon

0 Kudos
YuanLi_S_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Can you remove the project and try again? It seems like no issue, tested on multiple pc.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
damonzhu
Beginner

Hi,

I also didn't find the Max10_FLASH.qsys file, can you upload it to me here?

Thank you.

0 Kudos