FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5920 Discussions

I can't able to observe HPS Software files after the compilation of HPS SOC QSYS Design

ArjunTechM
Beginner

Hi,

I am currently working with Intel Agilex SOC Development Kit.

Am using Platform designer tool to generate design with HPS Connected the interfaces and generated it's the HDL Files.

I have compiled the design and generated the output files but in the output folder i cannot observed the HPS Software files corresponding to HPS.

Can anyone help me in this to generate the HPS Software files.

Thank you

Arjun

Thank you.

Ram

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Not sure what files you are referring to.  When you generate the system and then compile the project, handoff files are generated for creating the bootloader.  What exact files are you looking for?

0 Kudos
ArjunTechM
Beginner

Yes exactly.

My design has not generated handoff files after successful completion of full compilation.

Am not getting why it this handoff files(HPS Software files) not generated.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Arjun

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi ArjunTechM

I believe you are looking at the HPS Software Files to build the U-Boot I presume?

If so, the U-Boot build flow have changed and does not require the SW handoff files to be built.

You could refer to the RocketBoard page for Agilex U-Boot Build flow:

https://www.rocketboards.org/foswiki/Documentation/BuildingBootloader#U_45Boot_Build_Flows

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi ArjunTechM

Any update on this case?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since there are no feedback for this thread, I shall set this thread to close pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos