FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Regarding difference in Development boards

AChau36
Beginner

I have and terasic DE4(stratix IV) with AD9254 daughter card. I am familiar with DSP Builder programming. I have worked with Altera Startix iii 3SL150 in past. 

I have a doubt regarding the pin allocation in Altera Stratix IV and Terasic DE4. Are these two boards/devices same?  

The signal compiler successfully compiles and fits the stratix IV but I don't see any of the programs working in DE4 after programming the board. 

I am attaching the photo of terasic DE4 board.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The DE4 Board belong to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20  

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos