FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5931 Discussions

local error in Transcevier

druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

I have a local error in my rx_parallel data "0x0100009c". I set up an arria 10 transceiver with a reset controller and atx_pll for a 10GBase-R protocol so I can send 64 bits of data.

I set up a simple state machine that send idle until the system is ready, and then it starts transmitting data of a normal counter. But every x amount of bits I get a local fault error 0x0100009c inserted in my rx_parallel.

If you have any tips that would help me fixt this error I would appreciate it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the rx_enh_data_valid de-assertion in your simulation. For your information, when the rx_enh_data_valid is de-asserted, it indicates that the RX parallel data is invalid and you should ignore/discard this data. Your downstream logic should accept RX parallel data with rx_enh_data_valid = 1.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the rx_enh_data_valid de-assertion in your simulation. For your information, when the rx_enh_data_valid is de-asserted, it indicates that the RX parallel data is invalid and you should ignore/discard this data. Your downstream logic should accept RX parallel data with rx_enh_data_valid = 1.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos