FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

local error in Transcevier

druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

I have a local error in my rx_parallel data "0x0100009c". I set up an arria 10 transceiver with a reset controller and atx_pll for a 10GBase-R protocol so I can send 64 bits of data.

I set up a simple state machine that send idle until the system is ready, and then it starts transmitting data of a normal counter. But every x amount of bits I get a local fault error 0x0100009c inserted in my rx_parallel.

If you have any tips that would help me fixt this error I would appreciate it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the rx_enh_data_valid de-assertion in your simulation. For your information, when the rx_enh_data_valid is de-asserted, it indicates that the RX parallel data is invalid and you should ignore/discard this data. Your downstream logic should accept RX parallel data with rx_enh_data_valid = 1.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. As I understand it, you have some inquiries related to the rx_enh_data_valid de-assertion in your simulation. For your information, when the rx_enh_data_valid is de-asserted, it indicates that the RX parallel data is invalid and you should ignore/discard this data. Your downstream logic should accept RX parallel data with rx_enh_data_valid = 1.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

View solution in original post

CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, it has been some time since I last heard from you. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.