Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

100% cpu usage in cyberpunk

KmdrKristof
Beginner
Hello mates, I hope that someone may be able to help me. Becuase I have problem with my CPU, especially in cyberpunk where its usage is all time on 100% and game work on around fps with all setting max, without Ray tracing and resolution 1920x1080. I have the same fps as on previous set upnof my pc. Because my previous was i7-9700f, rtx 3070, 32 RAM of hyperX fury black and some trash motherboard. Now i change motherboard to gigabyte B760 Gaming X DDR4 and CPU for i7-12700k. How its possible that my CPU even now after change to much more powerful unit, give me the same problem like previous one? Low fps and usage 100% while many test on internet shows that these CPU should give me much more with this GPU rtx 3070 Eagle oc 8GB
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello KmdrKristof,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I can imagine how frustrating that would be, I will happily assist on this matter.

To have a better view of your issue with the game, I would like to confirm the following:

1. What is the BIOS version installed?

2. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

3. Did you update the graphics driver for your GPU?

4. Are you having issues with other games?

5. Are you overclocking your CPU?

6. Are you using the Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP)?

7. Are you experiencing any crashes or errors?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello KmdrKristof

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous questions? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello KmdrKristof

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos