Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Error al jugar al Fornite

Yulio1919k
Beginner

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema referencia a mi Laptop HP 250 g8 con el procesador 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, con tarjeta grafica integrada de intel es la "Intel Iris(R) Xe Graphics" con 16 gb ram,  el problema, esque al jugar al FORTNITE, me relentiza el juego, me genera lentitud, se queda congeldado y me va  como 5 fps cuando entro a jugar una partida Battle Royal, nose porque me va lento eso, pero necesito una ayuda, eso se optimiza o nose, por favor ayudeme, alguien que trabaje en Intel.

Good afternoon, I have a problem regarding my HP 250 g8 Laptop with the 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz processor, with integrated Intel graphics card is the "Intel Iris(R) Xe Graphics" with 16 GB ram, the problem is that when I play FORTNITE, the game slows me down, it slows me down, it freezes do and it goes like 5 fps when I go to play a Battle Royal game, I don't know why that is slow for me, but I need help, that is optimized or I don't know, please help me, someone who works at Intel.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Yulio1919k

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, and I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

Was the game working before?

In order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Intel Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Yulio1919k
Beginner

Hola, tengo que instalar eso para actualizar los gráficos? 

el archivo llamado "SSU.exe"?

no me paso nada malo?

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Yulio1919k

Thank you for your response.   

Please provide us with all the information we request to better assist you.

Was the game working before?

Please perform a clean installation of the latest graphics driver, download the file from here: Intel® Arc™ & Iris® Xe Graphics - WHQL - Windows*

1.    Click the .exe to initiate the driver installation.

2.    Agree to the Intel Software License Agreement.

3.    Click the checkbox to Execute a clean installation.

a)   A clean installation removes all old drivers and restores Intel settings to the default value.

4.    Click Start to begin the install.

5.    Reboot the system if prompted.

And, please do not forget the reports from Intel® System Support Utility for Windows and Intel® Intel Graphics Command Center, those are to have more information about your system.

Best regards,

Jose B.

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Yulio1919k

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Yulio1919k

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos