Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
360 Discussions

Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Bundle

Snakes007
Novice

Bought an i9-11900K and got the Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Bundle. When I tried to claim the other 2 games which is Warhammer 3 and Bloodhunt, there were no codes left. I did some research and noticed Intel keeps running out of game codes.

I want to know if my Modern Warfare 2 (2022) code is reserved or am I going to have to login day 1 during the game's release and claim my code before it runs out?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel

Hello Snakes007, 

I am so sorry to know that you are experiencing this inconvenience with your redemption code. I recommend you open a ticket with our team in charge of this kind of issue so you can get proper support on this matter.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Snakes007,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Core™ i9-11900K Processor.

In this case, if you are having an issue redeeming the bundle package I recommend you to check the following article:

If issues persist, please open a support ticket and the team in charge will get in contact with you to further help you:

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Snakes007
Novice

I just tried to redeem the recently announced MW2 Beta and there is no stock already.

0 Kudos
Snakes007
Novice

I'll assume that this is a scam so this will be the last Intel product that I purchase. It's not even 1 day and you all are out of keys. Truly a disgusting way to market your products.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Snakes007, 

I am so sorry to know that you are experiencing this inconvenience with your redemption code. I recommend you open a ticket with our team in charge of this kind of issue so you can get proper support on this matter.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Snakes007
Novice

So to anyone who is missing their keys. You need to contact Support to arrange them for verification of your purchase. I'm just guessing some people have hijacked keys from the website before? I'm not sure. However I have received my game keys.

There should be a post saying this instead of getting people hyped. That or have customers send a proof of purchase before having their Master Key activated. That is all, thank you support.