Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
449 Discussions

your DxDiag report which indicates that your video card driver needs to be updated

gr8eh50
Beginner

Having problems playing Wildtangent games.  they tell me the video card driver needs to be updated but when I try it comes up with a message that says it can't connect to the internet and I'm connected, not sure what to do, have no idea of all this stuff, just want to play my games. I will tell you that it allows me to play the "trial" versions but not the complete version which I bought and downloaded with key codes.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

gr8eh50
Beginner

thanks so much for the help, I'm not sure about sending the file, do I insert it in the body of the response or use the "attach a file" box, also I'm not sure where to send it. 

Thanks again

Doris

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gr8eh50,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please provide the following details so that we may determine the problem:

• Please provide photos or screenshots of every error message that your system receives when you try to play Wild Tangent games.
  • Before, was the Wild Tangent game working properly, or does this problem arise when you use it for the first time?
  • And did you make any modifications that caused the problem?
  • If you have done any troubleshooting steps prior to contacting us, please let us know so we may avoid repeating those steps.
  • Was it only Wild Tangent games that were having issues with your system?

By the way, attach your SSU and any other images you want to share using the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach"  dialogue.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gr8eh50,

We are checking in to see if you already have the answers to our queries, so we may be able to further investigate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gr8eh50,

We are checking in with you on the video card driver issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you. 

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Gr8eh50,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos