Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Ошибка графического драйверов

Kadir1
Beginner
Здравствуйте, надеюсь в можете помочь. Я установил игру ФИФА онлайн 4 без проблем но вдруг где-то через Месяц мне пришло уведомление что надо установить новую версию драйверов что бы зайти игру я переустоновил но проблема не решился с этого дня я уже 2 недели не могу решить эту проблему когда я захожу игру у меня показывает ошибка драйверов установите стабильно работающий драйвер или обнавите я все сделал но не смог решить эту проблему сам
0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You told us nothing about your system.

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Kadir1
Beginner

that's done. Please help me solve this problem, GTA 5 starts without problems, but FIFA online 4 does not start well, it starts correctly, and when I start playing it shows an error that I need to update the driver or install a stable driver, although I have all the new drivers installed, I used to go to the game is so problematic now

0 Kudos
Kadir1
Beginner

that's done. Please help me solve this problem, GTA 5 starts without problems, but FIFA online 4 does not start well, it starts correctly, and when I start playing it shows an error that I need to update the driver or install a stable driver, although I have all the new drivers installed, I used to go to the game is so problematic now

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kadir1,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Have you tried the latest HP drivers?

2. If HP drivers did not work, have you tried with the latest Intel drivers?

- Driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30381/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

3. Have you run all Windows updates, including optional updates?

4. Have you updated the BIOS?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Kadir1
Beginner

Yes, I have all new versions HP drivers.

Have you run all Windows updates, including optional updates? yes of course.

Have you updated the BIOS? yes

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kadir1, 

Thanks for the information, 

Before we continue, can you let me know if you were able to install the latest Intel drivers?

Here the steps and driver:

- Steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

- Driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30381/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Kadir1
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kadir1, 

If you have the latest driver version (27.20.100.9466) and you previously tried with the latest HP drivers and the game keeps giving the same notification, I recommend you to try a clean installation of the game.

If the reinstallation of the game did not work, try to get in contact with HP to check if there any further steps since is only happening with FIFA online 4.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kadir1,  

Were you able to check the previous post and try a reinstallation of the game? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Kadir1, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos