Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21067 Discussions

Проблема после обновления KATNA17 B12VFK

Alexsandr
Novice

Alexsandr_0-1719421174489.png

после обновления драйвера испортилось изображение в системе... 

Intel Core i5 12450H 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Alexsandr.

Thank you for posting in our Community about the display issues you're encountering after updating the KATNA17 B12VFK driver for your Intel Core i5 12450H. Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

I see that you're using a laptop. Please note that because it's an OEM (Katana 17 B12VFK) device, our support may be limited because we are not fully acquainted with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has implemented in your system. However, I will make every effort to help you with your issue.

I'd like to know where, and how you downloaded and installed the graphics driver for your OEM device. This will help us determine if there were any compatibility issues with the driver you installed. Additionally, regarding the deterioration issue you mentioned occurring in camera mode, I'm curious to know if this problem also happens when the system is idle.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alexsandr
Novice

драйвер  скачивал  с помошью DSA с сайта интел, вернул на тот который идёт с системой ....

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Alexsandr.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Alexsandr.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos