Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Проблема с Драйверами

PPras2
Beginner

Добрый день, проблема которая не исчезает, пробовал пару способоов и методов, переустанавливал, использовал ваши утилиты, для автоматического поиска драйверов и установки.

Ничего не помогает, я не могу открыть HD Graphics Settings

У меня просто ее нет.

Открываю папки intel. а там по вообще нету никакого exe. файла

Очень странно

Надеюсь вы мне поможете

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PPras2, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PPras2
Beginner
0 Kudos
PPras2
Beginner
0 Kudos
PPras2
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PPras2, Thank you for your response. According to the report you have attached, the Windows* version you have installed in the system is not the latest, neither is the graphics driver for the Intel ® HD Graphics. Keep in mind that your system has hybrid graphics so it is recommended to contact the manufacturer of your system for assistance with the update of the graphics drivers which in this case would be MSI* according to the model provided. Something I can recommend you to do is to try with the following combination of keys: "CTRL + ALT + F12", this combination normally opens the graphics properties. If this does not work then you can try downloading the Intel ® HD Graphics control panel from the link below: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-control-panel/9ndlclmmtmrc?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello PPras2, Were you able to check my post? Please follow the instructions to see if the issue is addressed. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos