Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21223 Discussions

A huge thanks to the developping team for enabling 10 bit color depth on all A750 A770

silicium
Novice

The new driver works perfectly under 10 bit mode. This is a huge step forward towards better understanding between intel and customers. 

Last time i posted a topic regarding this issue in June, I couldn't believe that developping team respond in such a efficent way. Your attitude gives me a huge boost to select intel products in the future. 

Thanks for all personals involved in this subjet and I hope everythings works better in the future.

Have a good day .

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NormanS_Intel

Hello silicium,

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your positive experience with the new driver. We're delighted to hear that it works perfectly under 10-bit mode and that this improvement has strengthened your confidence in Intel products. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and motivates our team to continue striving for excellence.

I appreciate your support. I will now close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos