Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20671 Discussions

ARC A770M (Rocket League)

SRFM-GR
Beginner

1st message and bad in English, so be patient.
A month ago i bought the NUC 12 Enthusiast and in this time i am NOT happy with the behavior of the graphic card (Arc A770M).
16GB of DDR6 VRAM and sometimes CAN'T handle a simple game like Rocket League, and not at full HD (1920X1080) but at 1600X900.
When playing it hesitates, like fps drops from 60 or 90, to 30-35.
Almost the same problem i have with game Borderlands 3.
i also play World of Tanks with no issue, so far.
i don't know if UHD graphics mixed up with Arc graphic card, and create problem.
Please update the Arc drivers, to have full power of the 16GB.
i think its drivers problem.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello SRFM-GR

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. We will be glad to take a look at this low-performance issue in Rocket League that you are reporting.

First, we would like to know how is the performance of the game being measured, Could you please share a short video showing the issue?

In addition, we would like to get your hardware and driver details, please share with us a log file from the Intel® System Support Utility.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
SRFM-GR
Beginner

Hello Hugo,
thanks for answering.

First i want to say that i uninstall and reinstall the latest graphic driver (31.0.101.4826) and problem has been reduced to minnor issues. (still not the performance from 16GB VRAM)
But now i am experiance another problem with other Browsers (OPERA and BRAVE).
With Chrome so far, so good, but with the others i have problems, which i didn't have with previous graphic card driver.
in one case i play a 4K video to Chrome and it played smoothly, but when i try it at OPERA it was too laggy with most Frames dropped as info shows.
in the other case when i open a site like Facebook or YouTube (always on OPERA or BRAVE, not Chrome), always when i scroll down flash 2-3 times, maybe more....
i am sending you here two videos and my hardware and driver details with SSU.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
SRFM-GR
Beginner

Also look at this small video from Game World of Tanks... purple colors at scope mode...

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello SRFM-GR

In this case, we need to keep one issue per thread in order for us to be able to troubleshoot accordingly and to be able to ask for specific related to each specific problem so please if you are experiencing lagging during video play with others browsers and graphics corruption in World of Tanks open a new thread for each problem. We appreciate your understanding.

As for the issue related to Rocket League, I see you mentioned the performance has improved after updating to the latest driver 31.0.101.4826, if there is still a low-performance issue on the game we would appreciate it if you could explain how the game is behaving with the new driver update and if possible to share a video showing the problem with your preferred fps measurement software open so we can check the performance on your system.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
SRFM-GR
Beginner

ok Hugo,
in this case the game Rocket League looks much better, so i won't ask for more, at least until something else comes up. another issue.
So you can close this subjest, or wharever else you do.
i will open new threads for the other issues.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello SRFM-GR

We are glad the performance in Rocket League is much better now with the new driver installed. We will be more than willing to help you out with the other issues you have and feel free to open a new thread so we can do so. We will now close this topic since the issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos