Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Always prompted:Oops, something went wrong while trying to scan. Please try again, or see our FAQs for help.

疯雷000
Beginner

The program has been installed, the error has been prompted during the scan, tried to uninstall the program and cleaned up, and then re-installed, or no effect, prompting the error:Oops, something went wrong while trying to scan. Please try again, or see our FAQs for help.

2019-11-15 131650.png

0 Kudos
25 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The typical cause of this error is​ the app being blocked from accessing its database by firewall software. Check your firewall configuration.

...S

0 Kudos
衡王000
Beginner
0 Kudos
疯雷000
Beginner

Hello, I tried to turn off the firewall, it has no effect. . . Still reporting an error

0 Kudos
疯雷000
Beginner

I used it yesterday. It is normal to use other programs this morning. It seems that the registry has been modified. I think it is caused by the registry. Can the program's specific location of the program tell me? I haven't found it for a long time, thank you!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That may be because the DSA folder is within the hidden ProgramData folder. To browse to it, type this path into the Location box in Windows File Explorer: "C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA".

Create a ZIP file containing all of the files in this DSA folder and attach it to a reply post. The DSA team will review it to see if they can ascertain what is going wrong.

...S

0 Kudos
衡王000
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Is this all of the files that were in the DSA folder? My systems have a lot more files. I suggest that you completely uninstall IDSA and then reinstall it and try again.

...S

0 Kudos
衡王000
Beginner

What is dsa and where to uninstall it?

Should I reinstall the Intel driver?QQ截图20191116090215.png

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

DSA (or IDSA) is the Intel Driver and Support Assistant. You uninstall it from the Windows 10 Apps and Features applet.

...S

0 Kudos
衡王000
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
0 Kudos
衡王000
Beginner

This is the redownload and install interface

The problem is still unresolvedQQ截图20191116095414.pngQQ图片20191115101212.png

0 Kudos
疯雷000
Beginner

Thank you for your reply. According to your statement, I have tried it, but the problem still exists.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Ok, zip up that folder and upload/post it here.

...S​

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello 疯雷000,

Thank you for sharing the log files. 

I would like to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 

1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) 

• Intel® SSU Download link 
  • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". 
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
sGUO01
Beginner

Hi Adrian,

Same issue since last update to windows 10 1909, tried clean the DSA folder, reinstalled and used Shadowsocks (in P.R.C.) but didn’t work. Attachment is the SSU log, thank you

0 Kudos
sGUO01
Beginner

And DSA folder

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello 疯雷000,

Thank you for the information.

I will further investigate it, please allow me some time to get back to you and update the thread.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello 疯雷000,

I would like to update the thread.

The IDSA detects all system components during its scan (regardless of manufacturer type) but will only offer updates for Intel® products.

The log files determine that the owner of the drivers is MSI (Micro-Star International) in this case we recommend you to use the scanning software tools by MSI to scan your system or manually install the drivers.

Thank for sharing your feedback, we will share it with the software developer team.

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
sGUO01
Beginner

Dear Adrian,

Thanks for your reply, I’m not 疯雷000 but I have the same issue with him. Before I updated to Windows 1909 everything just fine and I had updated several rounds of my graphic card and Bluetooth drivers by IDSA. And I have a MacBook with bootcamp have the same issue, I don’t think it’s about the manufacturer because all laptops were from different manufacturers but not Intel. Before I updated, IDSA showed all my hardware information includes Intel and non-Intel products as well, and it showed “all drivers are up to date” instead of this error message. Thanks

0 Kudos