Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Arc a770 doesn't have AV1

OutBack
Beginner

I bought an arc gpu because they were cheap powerful and hade a good encoder but I can't find my AV1 encoder and I am really annoyed it doesn't show in obs, arc control and other recording programs I really need for making videos. My drivers are 31.0.101.4032

If you can help me please reply thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello OutBack,  

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support for graphics.  

We are sorry to hear you experience problems with using/finding option for AV1 in recorders while using Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics. We are glad to assist.  

Let us gather the entire information about the problem in order to provide a possible solution.  

• What is the application version exhibiting the problem?
  • What steps did you complete as possible fixes? 
  • Did you try disabling integrated graphics temporarily for testing? (if your system/processor has functionality)

Please download, run and reply back attaching the .txt file of the tool Intel® System Support and a graphics report (For download go the link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600 ).  

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello OutBack,  

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance.

To continue helping you, please provide the information solicited before. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos
LuisGustav_A_Intel

Hello OutBack, 

We have not heard back from you so this thread will no longer be monitored. If you need further support, please post a new question to provide assistance.     

Thank you for choosing Intel. 

Best regards, 

Luis A. 

0 Kudos