Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20784 Discussions

Assassins creed mirage crashing

Himel
Beginner
Assassins creed mirage is crashing to windows without an error after 1min of continue or sometimes no loading after continue. Its just crashing to windows without any error..please give me a solution. My all softwares are up to date. Thank you
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Himel, 

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response. To help you with this, I need to be more familiar with your system configuration. As such, please share with us your SSU logs. Additionally, when the crash happens, is the audio still present? Does this happen to other games as well? I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Himel, 

I am just following up regarding my previous post. Please let us know about this information so we can better assist you. I will be waiting!

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Himel, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos