Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

Availability of laptops with the ARC A770M GPU.

Bobans
Beginner
Hi, I’m looking for gaming laptops with the ARC A770M GPU and have been unable to find any in the US. I would like to know when they would become available to buy.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobans,

We understand that you are looking for information about the Availability of the arc products.

You should take a look at this Intel blog post lists some of the first retailers to get your own Intel Arc card. You should reach out to the retailers to confirm their stock availability.

Best regards,

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Bobans
Beginner
Hi - thanks for this info. Unfortunately there aren’t details on the availability of laptops equipped with the Arc A770M. (This part is for high end mobile graphics).

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobans

This blog shares information about the first retailers based in the Country. You should contact the retailers to know their stock availability. Note that we are part of the technical support team and do not know about the product stock in stores.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobans,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobans,

Before closing the case we want to add that the Authorized distributor's website has some other stores selling Intel products. These distributors sell Intel® Products directly sourced from Intel as well as devices manufactured by OEMs.

Best regards.

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Bobans,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos