Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21346 Discussions

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Drive optimization

Beginner

sorry my english is poor , I write it with app。 

I got A750 .but.It's too bad in this game。fps is low 。The XESS screen is dim when turned on and  No increase(fps),His hardware specifications are equivalent to nvidia 3060ti but In this game, the frame rate performance is only half of it。I really enjoy playing this game ,I hope to optimize the drivers for the game as soon as possible。thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @49

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

We would like to let you know that we are currently working on a fix to solve the issues with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The driver developer team is working to implement a fix in an upcoming driver. However, we cannot commit to an estimated time or updates regarding this matter. but rest assured that it is coming soon.

Since this requires more effort on our end, and to avoid duplicate efforts, we are considering closing this thread. But we would like to confirm if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @49

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

We would like to let you know that we are currently working on a fix to solve the issues with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The driver developer team is working to implement a fix in an upcoming driver. However, we cannot commit to an estimated time or updates regarding this matter. but rest assured that it is coming soon.

Since this requires more effort on our end, and to avoid duplicate efforts, we are considering closing this thread. But we would like to confirm if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Beginner

thank you so much ,I will wait for it

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Thank you for your reply @49

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now in revision, we will close it.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.    

0 Kudos