Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Can't install Driver & Support Assistant (log attached)

aDono2
Beginner

As part of a problem with my PC (which will probably make itself a separate post) I am trying to update my graphics drivers. I cannot update the DSA because it gives error 0x80070570

Please let me know what other information you may need to assist me with my issue.

16 Replies
TNguy109
Beginner

I also have the same case

ZLyon
Beginner

As do I, I'm glad it's not just me.

Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, To address this issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Intel® DSA. Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Version: 3.7.0.6 (Latest) https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?v=t If the issue persists, please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
dhigg3
Beginner

Hello, I'm still having the same issue as described in this thread with the 3.7 Intel DSA. If you can help at all please respond.

Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, Were you able to perform the steps recommended on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
TNguy109
Beginner

I fixed it , thank you guys

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello TNguy109, We are glad to hear that the issue was resolved. aDono2, ZLyon If you are still having issues, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
aDono2, ZLyon, If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
WDove1
Beginner

I have a new Asus Strix z390 motherboard. I just tried the download twice and received this same error.

Here is the system scan

0 Kudos
bbuddyy
Novice

I'm having the same problem. Version 3.7 says it's corrupted. Also, when I try to download a new copy, it will not complete (at times).

TWerg
Beginner

Hello - I am experiencing the same problem, and cannot download or install the Driver & Support Assistant. And I tired following the instructions above, but they did not work. So I ran the SSU as well, and my results are attached. Please advise what I may be able to do next. Thank you.

0 Kudos
PReas
Beginner

Same issue here. I've disabled all security software.

This persists across three systems with a fresh Windows 10 deployment. I install & use Intel DSA on all deployed systems typically without issue.

Log and screenshot provided. Please help! I also try the version before this version with the same results.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
ARodr46
Novice

I can confirm that the version 3.7 link (https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28425/a08/Intel%20Driver%20and%20Support%20Assistant%20Installer.exe) it is not working properly, and unistalling or reinstalling will not help if it is due to an incomplete or corrupted installation file. Please provide an alternative link or reupload the file please because I'm also getting error 0x80070570 and it is due to the file not downloading completely, it stops suddenly after it is almost done, between 15.0mb and 15.2mb.

ARodr46
Novice

doing a MD5 check on several download retries gives different MD5 checksum too, for example I got:

813E7E068C7BB6A35534361C79FDBBBD (15,408 KB)

350488E6456F0E5F6120A291CEC467F5 (15,440 KB)

A8AD1B6A9FCDEDF20E665BB2738D6A29 (15,456 KB)

It confirms the download is interrupted at different file size.

Sometimes it doesn't actually let the file download incomplete and gives a "Failed - Server error" on Chrome browser, also tried different browsers but the issue remains an it doesn't download completely.

0 Kudos
bbuddyy
Novice

It looks like they may have fixed the corrupt file/download issue, because it seems to download just fine now.

I've installed it and it's all working fine now.

I made another thread earlier about this and followed through on the suggestion, so if you still can't get to work then try this post below; it's what I did.

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004AachhSAB/cant-install-driver-support-assistant-v3706-on-windows-7

ARodr46
Novice

Yes, it seems the download issue was solved, I was able to sucessfully download the file and installation was done without issues.

0 Kudos