Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Cannot Enable 3840x2160 at 60p

MArch2
Beginner

Hello,

I recently purchased an HP 595-p0084 computer with Intel UHD 630 Graphics Card and an LG 27UK600-W monitor. I am running Windows 10.

I am having trouble with two things:

1. Enabling 60p with a resolution of 3840x2160. I've tried creating the custom resolution in the Intel Graphics Settings, but I always get the "This resolution exceeds maximum bandwidth" message. I've attached the system and monitor information from the Intel Graphics Settings, where it states that my monitor should be able to run 3840x2160 at 60p.

2. I cannot find a way to enable HDR, even though my monitor and graphics card should be able to support it. I thought maybe if I solved the refresh rate problem then this might be solved as well.

Can anyone help with this?

Michael

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello musicchief

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

Have you tried the latest Intel® graphics driver 24.20.100.6286? if you have not tested it here is the link https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27988/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=126790 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27988/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=126790 (if you need to complete a manual installation see the steps below).

Please provide me with the graphics report following these steps:

1. Right click on the Desktop, and click on Graphics Properties.
  2. Click Options and Support, and then click Information Center.
  3. Click on Save (save it in your desktop).
  4. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Please follow these steps in order to manually update the graphics driver:
  1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file on the link provided previously
  2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
  3. Right-click on the Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
  4. Click "Yes" when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
  5. Expand the Display adapters section.
  6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
  7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
  8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
  9. Click "Have Disk".
  10. Click "Browse".
  11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
  12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
  13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click "Next". Drivers are now being installed.
  14. Reboot your computer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
MArch2
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for your reply.

I did go ahead and install 24.20.100.6286. I am not having any more luck changing to 3840x2160 60p or enabling HDR.

I've attached the text file generated from the Information Center below, please let me know what I can try next.

Michael

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello musicchief

Thank you for the information.

I would recommend confirming with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) that the hardware on the system setting (HDMI port on the display, HDMI® port in the desktop and video cable (HDMI) connection) that you are running can support the resolution and refresh rate.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos