Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20839 Discussions

Checking for updates is getting timed out on Intel Arc Control after updating to 4672

Crybaby
Novice

Today, after upgrading my graphics driver to 31.0.101.4672, I'm facing a wired problem. Update check on Intel Arc control is getting timed out, and its not telling me if my driver is up to date or not. What can i do to fix this issue. I added a photo of the reply I'm getting after few minutes.Screenshot_2.png

66 Replies
XakC
Beginner
I'm still having the issue where I update my graphics driver I get the error driver timeout message please fix this Intel don't ignore us!
0 Kudos
FerdiWeb
Beginner

Still same problem after installing a new version... Very Ignoring 😞

image.png

0 Kudos
MarlonSky
Beginner

Still happening on latest version (5522):

MarlonSky_0-1716720860384.png

(its the same text like OPs but in german but the problem is STILL the same after 6 months and dozens of versions)

0 Kudos
genegx
Beginner

After I have done a clean install of Windows due to a security issue, it worked until the next update, after which it started doing the same thing again. I decided just to not have it as part of startup and run the Intel driver update occasionally. I can also run Arc whenever I want it and then just exit it without keeping it running in the background. Bug not fixed but the irritating problem aspect of it no longer happens.

0 Kudos