Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Could you help me solve my problem? is that my panel of intel graphics when I want to open it is loading a while and then nothing happens, my pc is the Dell Inc. Inspiron 14-3467 and the drivers version is the 23.20.16.4973

JGóme2
Beginner

0 Kudos
19 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. Is this a new computer? Did yo make any recent hardware/software changes? Was it working fine before? When did the issue started? To try to fix this problem with the Intel® graphics control panel, we recommend to install the latest graphics driver version provided by the manufacturer of the laptop, that driver was customized by Dell to work with your specific platform. Since you already have the latest driver version installed, what we can try is to un-install the driver and reinstall it again: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics-drivers.html I found 2 drivers in Dell's web site, please install the AMD driver as well: Dell graphics driver 23.20.16.4973: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=G49WC&osCode=WT64A&productCode=inspiron-14-3467-laptop AMD graphics driver version 23.20.768.12, A05: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/drivers/driversdetails?driverId=FPJ8X&osCode=WT64A&productCode=inspiron-14-3467-laptop Please run all the Windows* updates, since the drivers provided by Microsoft* might fix this problem. Now, as an alternative, since the processor works with Intel® HD Graphics 630, we can try to install driver version DCH 25.20.100.6519 and then download the Intel® control panel from Microsoft's web site: Intel® driver DCH 25.20.100.6519: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=98909 Download Intel® graphics control panel: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-control-panel/9ndlclmmtmrc?activetab=pivot%3Areviewstab Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

Alberto R. I tried to uninstall the graphics drivers and install them again, but it did not work and, with regard to the other information, this is an Intel processor, so the AMD driver does not make sense and this is a Dell driver, so i don't use the driver 25.20.100.6519 because the computer will not let me install it, and my pc is already updated, but the updates are bugs because the same firmware and the same graphics driver is installed again and again 😞

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Is there anything else that we can help you with? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, We are sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for providing those results. At this point we can try the following steps, it is a work around to install the latest driver to prevent the Windows* updates from happening: 1. Download the latest DCH driver and save it on the computer. 2. Disconnect from the Internet so no new drivers are automatically installed by Windows Update. 3. Uninstall the DCH driver and the Intel Graphics Control Panel from Control Panel > "Programs and Features". 4. Restart the computer. 5. Confirm in Device Manager > Video Adapters the controller is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter' > if not, repeat steps 2 through 4. 6. If the adapter continues to be listed as ‘Intel HD Graphics’ or similar, and no other Intel Graphics driver is listed under 'Programs and Features' for removal, then it means Windows has switched to a previously installed Legacy driver. At this point we can remove Legacy drivers from Device Manager: 6.1.1 Right-click on 'Intel HD Graphics' or similar, and select 'Uninstall Device' 6.1.2 In the pop-up window make sure 'Delete the driver software for this device' is checked. 6.1.3 Click on 'Uninstall'. 6.1.4 Restart. (Repeat steps 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 until the device gets listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter') 7. Install the DCH driver that was downloaded on step 1. 8. Restart the computer. 9. Reconnect to the Internet. 10. Download the Intel Graphics Control Panel from the MS Store. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

when you mean the last driver DCH is the 25.20.100.6519 or the 23.20.16.4973 of DELL??

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, We recommend to try the steps provided previously with the driver provided by Dell first 23.20.16.4973, then if the problem remains you can try the Intel® generic graphics driver DCH is the 25.20.100.6519. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

I tried to uninstall the driver with its indications, but the computer does not let me uninstall it, then uninstall the driver restart the computer and when I turn it on, the driver installs itself again automatically, it is as if it was not uninstalled, although the computer says yes 😞

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Thank you for letting us know those results. Just to make sure, did you disconnect the internet during this whole process? To reconnect to the internet is almost the last step to download the Intel® graphics control panel. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

Internet is always disabled while I do the steps, but when I say that the driver is installed, it means that the computer simply puts it back, not that there is a program that installs it, but when I turn on the PC, the screen goes off for about 5 seconds. and when I go back to see the device manager, the Intel graphics controller comes back as a screen adapter

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Thank you for confirming that information. We will do further research on this matter, in order for us to be able to do that, please provide the SSU report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility To attach the file, once you choose "reply" select the "clip' icon on the lower left corner. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

this is the document of ssu

0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

here I have the document and a video about my problem, the video shows (first: I disabled the Internet, uninstalled the intel driver and restarted the PC) (Second: then I went to the device manager, uninstalled the Intel screen adapter and restarted the PC) (Third: the screen turns off for a few seconds and the Intel display adapter came back)

I write this because the video was blurred in many parts

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Thank you very much for providing that information and the file. At this point we can try the following steps: -Make sure that Intel® Graphics Control Panel was downloaded from MS* store and installed. -In Windows* 10 updates section “scan” for updates and apply all of them. Check if issue still remains. -In Device Manager check Intel® Graphics Driver version (latest at this time is 6471), if not the latest then install it. Check if issue still remains. -Go to Apps & Features, uninstall the Intel® Graphics Driver uninstall all driver versions until the only one remaining is the MS* Basic graphics driver. Then reinstall the latest available Intel® Graphics Driver (at this time 6471). Check if issue still remains. -Go to App & Features, look for Intel® Graphics Control Panel. Click on “Advanced options”. Click on “Terminate”, then Click on “Repair”. Then Click on “Reset”. Restart the PC. Check if issue still remains. Remember that there is no tray icon, and no right click features available. To run the Intel® Graphics Control Panel you need to use CTRL+ALT+F12 shortcut or the normal Windows icon – programs. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JGóme2
Beginner

could you give me the "6471" driver link?

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Sure, in the following link you will find the Intel® driver version DCH 25.20.100.6471: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28445/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=98909 Just to let you know, the proper drivers for your platform are the ones provided previously, Dell 23.20.16.4973 and Intel® 23.20.768.12, A05. Please test Intel® driver version DCH 25.20.100.6471, it is an older driver version, if the problem gets fixed that way, that you can try the other two drivers to verify if the problem persists. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
JGóme2, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos