Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with Intel Iris Xe Graphic card - colors too high

nicvangate
Novice

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with Intel Iris Xe Graphic card and my colors are way too high , too flashy,  too intense

It's a 11th Gen Core (TM) i7-1165G7 @2,80Ghz Intel graphic card

Does anyone have some good colors parameters that I can input within the Graphic Intel Configuration center app ?

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @nicvangate

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In regards to your inquiry, could you please provide the following details in order to check this further?

1- Is this behavior happening on the laptop's built-in display, on an external display, or both?

2- How is this behavior affecting? (for instance, is it affecting tasks, apps, gaming, video playback?)

3- Are you planning to set color parameters for any specific work? Please provide details

4- Please provide a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the link.

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

6- Color settings may also depend based on the type of display/panel that you are using, quality of cables/adapters, computer manufacturer customizations, apps/Windows settings, "use case scenarios" and other factors, including individual human/personal perception about colors.

Parameters that work for one scenario/person might not work for others. Have you tried already with any specific settings in Intel® Graphics Command Center? Please provide details.

You may check these links with instructions to tweak color settings using Intel® Graphics Command Center:

Feel free to share screenshots showing the color settings that you have available on the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello nicvangate

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello nicvangate

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos