Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Does Samsung CRG5 144HZ monitor be supported by intel graphics 630?

ecote1
Beginner

so im thinking of upgrading my monitor since its hooked up to my laptop via HDMI. its an AOC 60hz and i want to upgrade to a 144hz. the thing is that the AOC monitor isn't supported by intel graphics control panel. so i was wondering if the Samsung monitor can be supported.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ecote1, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  
  • Use the paperclip icon to attach the report to the thread. Please note that only one file can be attached at a time. 

2. Run the DXDIAG report and attach it to the thread.  

• Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.  
  • On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.  
  • On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.  
  • Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.  

3. Is the Samsung monitor you are asking for the one shown on this link

4. Can you explain what do you mean by "the AOC monitor isn't supported by the Intel® graphics control panel?" Most likely the monitors just need to be connected and they will work, however; the refresh rate and resolution might vary. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ecote1,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello ecote1,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post a new question.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos