Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Driver UHD Graphics 630 display monochrome monitors

AMaio1
Beginner

Hi, I have UHD Graphics 630 of motherboard  B365M-HDV, with Windows 10 x64.

If I don't install the drivers of the integrated video card my monitor displays the colors perfectly, but I if install the drivers the monitor displays in black and white, this problem happen only I use monitor with hdmi attack, not if I use monitor with vga attack.

Why the monitor with HDMI connection is displayed in black and white by installing the drivers ?

How can I solve the problem?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Use a better HDMI cable, update the bios, and use the drivers from asrock (not the intel drivers).

Doc

0 Kudos
AMaio1
Beginner

I've tried everything (except bios update because the computer is new under warranty) but the problem remain

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Update the bios anyway. I have seen "new" computers with a bios that is a year old.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You can try this newer version of the driver (*much* newer than what ASRock makes available): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29195/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=126790.

..S

0 Kudos
AMaio1
Beginner

I tried this driver ma the problem remain

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello AMaio1,

If you need further assistance, please generate the following system report and attach it.

• DxDiag
  1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Also, please provide us with the monitor model number.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello AMaio1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos