Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

EDGE work slowly with 30.0.100.9684

Beginner

Bonjour,

j'ai une carte mère MSI H310M PRO VDH PLUS.

Sous windows 10, tout fonctionnait parfaitement avec la version 27.20.100.8935.

Les mises à jour intel mon proposé la version 30.0.100.9684.

Ralentissements sur edge, je suis revenu en arrière.

etant passé sur windows 11, la version 30.0.100.9684 se réinstalle à chaque démarrage de l'ordinateur et je dois désinstaller la carte graphique pour retrouver un fonctionnement correct!!!

Comment empêcher la réinstallation automatique du pilote pour rester sur une version satisfaisante?

Merçi d'avance.

P.S.

Sorry; i'm french!!!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @31101958

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Veuillez noter que je ne peux vous prendre en charge que dans la langue anglaise. J’ai utilisé un outil de traduction Web pour traduire cette réponse donc, il peut y avoir une traduction inexacte.

Just to make sure we understand correctly this behavior, do you mean the system is experiencing slowdown issues with Microsoft* Edge on Windows* 11?

Also, the operating system is automatically reinstalling the graphics driver version 30.0.100.9684. Is this correct?

Please elaborate more regarding the issue and the behavior and run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Beginner
Sorry, the first time i don't read  all the thread !!!
I send you the report file.
Best regards.
I wrote with outlook under driver version 30.0.100.9684. respond very slow!!!!
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello 31101958

Thank you for your response.

It seems we are missing the answers to the initial two questions and if we understand correctly, you replied back using Outlook* and responded from the email notification. However, it is worth mentioning that we won't receive here in the thread replies from emails and users need to reply directly from the community thread in order to have visibility for new posts with comments and questions.

Nevertheless, after checking the Intel® SSU report, we confirmed that the system is running Windows* 11. Intel® must validate the Operating System (OS) prior to the OS release and Windows* 11 has not been officially released yet.

Despite our latest Graphics Driver (version 30.0.100.9684) provides support for Windows* 11, this Windows® version is a "BETA or Insider* Preview" and this is an open software testing program by Microsoft* and all the issues encountered should be reported to Microsoft*.

In this case, our recommendation is to contact Microsoft* Support and report this behavior to their team. Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Beginner

Hello,guy

I understand that you say, but, the mystake come before with windows 10!!!

Version driver 27 work fine with windows 10 and 11.

The problem is not Windows version but intel 30.

And, the problem is only with EDGE. 

Firefox or Google chrome works with 30.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @31101958

Thank you for your response and for the clarification.

In this scenario, we can provide support in Windows* 10. Based on the previous Intel® SSU report, we noticed the operating system running was Windows® 11.

Could you please confirm if you have downgraded back to Windows® 10? (preferably through a clean installation). If not, could you please try installing Windows® 10 and also testing with the latest graphics driver that we just released?

If the behavior persists with the driver 30.0.100.9805 and Windows® 10, please provide us with the following information so we may review this further:

1- Please elaborate more on the slowness issues that the browser Microsoft* Edge is experiencing. Please provide examples of the websites and tasks affected by this problem. (Video playback? Streaming? Online gaming? normal web browsing? etc.) You may also provide us with a short video to show the behavior.

2- We understand that the system works fine with a previous driver version "27.20.100.8935". Just for reference purposes, is this a driver that you downloaded from the MSI* website (the MSI* customized driver) or from Intel® Download Center (the Intel® generic driver)?

3-Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the link.

4- Please fill up the Template for submitting a Graphics bug available in the link.

5- A new Intel® SSU full report making sure that the "Everything" checkbox is checked.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Beginner

Hi,

my problem is solved with the new driver: 30.0.100.9805 and Windows 11 I don't know with Windows 10 because I'm not downgraded 11 to 10.

27.20.100.8935 provided by intel or msi work same.

The problem was only 30.0.100.9684.

Thank's for your time.

If you are interresting, I can provided you the differents reports that you suggest.

See you later.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello 31101958

Thank you very much for your response.

Perfect!, we are glad to know that the issue is solved after installing the latest driver (30.0.100.9805). Having said that, the reports previously requested are no longer required.

In this case, since the latest driver has solved the issue, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. We will be glad to help.

It has been a pleasure to assist you and thank you for your time and efforts.

Sincerely,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Beginner

Thanks for all.

You can close the thread.

Just a last question out off thread; can you tell me a good translator?

My english is just for the singular, I'm better in mechanical english!!!!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Don't worry about translating. We can do that at our end.

...S

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello 31101958

Thank you for your response.

As per your request, we will proceed to close this thread now. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

In regards to your inquiry, we usually don't comment on third-party products (e.g.: a third-party translator); however, as n_scott_pearson suggested, you may write in your local/preferred language and we can use the built-in translator to communicate.

Best regards and thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos