Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20994 Discussions

Edge et page assitant pilote

Aégon
Beginner

Bonjour,

La page internet de l’assistant pilote ne fonctionne plus sur edge mais sur chrome oui depuis vendredi environs.

C’est normal ?

Merci

0 Kudos
19 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question.

The web page of the driver assistant no longer works on Edge but on Chrome Yes since about Friday.

Is this normal?

Does this reflect your question correctly and please let us know which web page you are trying to access.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Does the issue persists?

2. Are you getting any errors? If so, can you take a picture?

3. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

4. Do you have an antivirus enabled?

5. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner

1. Does the problem persist?

Yes

2. Are you getting errors? If yes, can you take a photo?

I get the error: Sorry, there was a problem trying to scan.

3. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

win 11 // 22621.1702

4. Do you have antivirus enabled?

yes bitdefender

5. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

desk

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon, 

Thanks for the confirmation. In order to continue, please try the following:

1. Clear the browser cache and close the browser.

2. Try disabling your Ad Blocking extensions and privacy-related extension on the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) webpage.

3. Ensure both the Intel® DSA Service and Intel® DSA Updater service show the status of Running:

• In Windows* Search, type Services, and scroll to find Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
  • Confirm the Status shows Running; if it isn't running, then start the service if necessary by right-clicking and choosing Start.
  • If the Status shows Running, restart both services by right-clicking and choosing Restart.

4. Uninstall the existing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) tool in the system using the Uninstaller tool.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner

Hello, I tried everything you told me but it still does not work on Microsoft edge, so I have to go to chrome to use it cordially,

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello aégon, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon, 

In order to continue with the investigation, please provide the version of the Edge browser.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner
0 Kudos
david2212
Beginner

It's possible that there have been recent changes or compatibility issues between the specific webpage and the Edge browser. Try clearing the browser cache and updating Edge to see if that resolves the problem.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I will continue with the investigation and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon, 

Thanks for your patience. Based on the tests performed, the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) should work with the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

Please try to rescan using the latest version of Microsoft Edge (113.0.1774.57).

Let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner

Good morning,

I have the latest version of edge is yet I still have the same problem. Maybe an extension that prevents the scan?

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner

I disabled the extensions is still the same, maybe options in the edge settings that prevent the scan?

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon, 

Thanks for the confirmation, I would like to keep investigating this behavior. To proceed I will need the following:

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. The logs from the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA):

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon,  

I reviewed your post, please let me know if the issue was resolved, if not, do not hesitate, just reply back with the following information: 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Aégon,

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Regards,
Deivid A.

0 Kudos
Aégon
Beginner

Good morning,

No it still doesn't work with microsoft edge.

Cordially

0 Kudos