Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Erro de 1 Fps

Mihguel
Beginner

Todos meus jogos ficam a 1 Fps... Já tentei de tudo mas não consigo resolver esse problema... Ele começou a ocorrer 2 Meses no meu Windows 10, tentei ver se atualizando para o 11 arrumaria sozinho, mas não. Tentei reportar pelo Aplicativo de Gerenciamento Intel do meu pc e deu erro.

5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Mihguel, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Please provide the name of the games.

You mention"It started happening 2 Months on the Windows 10" did you do any recent hardware/software changes back then for the issue to start?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

erikgabriel
Novice

hello I'm with the same problem of the games are stuck at 1 fps in the new drives updates from Intel hd graphics and I was wondering if you can solve it.

my motherboard is made by: Dell Inc.

model: 06j0hf

Serial Number: /9BNY2T2/BRFCBO085700HV

my laptop model is a dell inspiron 15 3000 series, i15-3567-D10P.

my laptop has 3 to 4 years of use.

all the games I tried had the same error.  i tested gta v, valorant and fortnite.

I'm using Windows 10 pro, version 21H1.

the error happens whenever you open a game.

and attached my system report from intel ssu.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Mihguel, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Mihguel, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

erikgabriel, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for this is that every scenario is different even if the same product is being used, so for us to better assist you and in order to try to fix the problem, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
jcmolero71
Beginner

a la presente el driver mas reciente que no cae a 1 fps es la version 30.0.100.9805, no sé por qué Intel no tiene cuidado en este detalle del bajón de fps, el cual es permanente hasta que reinicies el juego, el mas afectado es VRChat

0 Kudos